Upcoming MeetingsBased on NC Executive Order No. 121 Stay at Home Order in response to COVID-19, the GoTriangle Board of Trustees will meet remotely on Wednesday, June 24, 2020, at 12:00 pm. Interested members of the public can find information on how to listen to or view the meeting here. A link to the agenda is available below.
- Operations & Finance Committee – June meeting canceled
- Board of Trustees – June 24, 2020 - revised, 12:00 pm
- FY21 Budget Book for meeting (June 24, 2020)
- FY21 Durham Transit Work Plan
- FY21 Orange Transit Work Plan
- FY21 Wake Transit Work Plan
- Planning & Legislative Committee – June meeting canceled
- View the 2020 Meeting Calendar
GoTriangle is governed by a 13-member Board of Trustees. The region’s principal municipalities and counties appoint ten (10) members to staggered four-year terms. The North Carolina Secretary of Transportation appoints three (3) ex officio nonvoting members. By law, the Board of Trustees is authorized to make decisions and enact policy for the agency.