Get In Touch
- Regional Information Center: 919-485-RIDE (7433)
- 6 a.m. - 9 p.m., seven day a week
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address: 4600 Emperor Blvd. Suite 100, Durham, NC 27703
- Online: gotriangle.org/feedback
- Administrative offices: 4600 Emperor Blvd. Suite 100, Durham, NC 27703
- Regional Transit Center: 901 Slater Road, Durham, NC 27703
Other local transit providers:
- GoRaleigh: 919-485-RIDE
- GoCary: 919-485-RIDE
- Chapel Hill Transit: 919-969-4900
- GoDurham: 919-485-RIDE
- NCSU Wolfline: 919- 515-WOLF (9653)
- Orange County Public Transportation: 919-245-2008
- Duke University Transit: 919-684-2218
Lost and Found
GoTriangle is not responsible for passenger items left on buses. However, any lost item that is found on a GoTriangle vehicle will be turned in to the Regional Transit Center. With the exception of perishable food, items will be kept for one week (five working days). At the end of one week, the item will be discarded.
Please leave a message with your name, address, phone number and a description of your missing item. We will contact you if we have an item matching your description.
- Phone: 919-314-8715
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Customer Service Window at the GoTriangle Regional Transit Center (RTC)
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.